logo ASHFORD WORKS - GENERAL VIEWS    ( 129 image/s )
The railway works came to Ashford in 1847 and grew to be the 3rd largest in the UK. From 600 employees in 1851 numbers increased rapidly to over 1300 by 1882 and, at its height, to almost one third of the town's population.
The works finally closed in 1993.

* Includes exterior and interior views of the site as well as images of significant 'events' held at the works .


       CURRENT PAGE   1   2   3   4   5       MORE PAGES

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-001

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-002

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-003

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-004

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-005

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-006

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-007

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-008

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-009

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-010

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-011

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-012

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-013

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-014

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-015

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-016

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-017

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-018

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-019

Ref. No: AMPC-BOOKPICS-020

      

       CURRENT PAGE   1   2   3   4   5       MORE PAGES

Archive image property of Collection owner              Click THUMBNAIL to enlarge image              Modern image property of photographer