logo LOCOMOTIVES - HULL & BARNSLEY RAILWAY    ( 2 image/s )
The Hull Barnsley & West Riding Junction Railway and Dock Company (HB&WRJR&DCo) was opened on 20 July 1885.
It had a total projected length of 66 miles but never reached Barnsley, stopping a few miles short at Stairfoot. The name was changed to The Hull and Barnsley Railway (H&BR) in 1905. Its Alexandra Dock in Hull opened 16 July 1885.

Current Display Order - Reference Number

       CURRENT PAGE   1

Ref. No: AMPC-RAILCARDS-0195

Ref. No: AMPC-RAILCARDS-0196

      

       CURRENT PAGE   1

Archive image property of Collection owner              Click THUMBNAIL to enlarge image              Modern image property of photographer