Current image Category - HISTORIC BLDGS - MISCELLANEOUS                             Click image to return to Location List

       CURRENT IMAGE 1 (of 1)

largeimagenoimage
Ref. No: MMPR-AYLSFD-086                                                                                      OS Ref: TQ728589
Location: BRASSEY CENTRE      AYLESFORD      KENT
Archive date:   Unknown    Archive Author: Unknown     New date: July  2009    New Author: Eric Hartland
Info: Photoprint This school was commissioned by Edward Ladd Betts and built 1853 for the education of the workers children from the Preston Hall Estate. It was known as Preston Hall Infants School before being renamed The Brassey Annexe for Infants of St Peters Church of England Primary School. When the new photograph was taken in 2009 it was called The Brassey Centre and used as the parish office for St Peters Church Aylesford. It also has a hall which is used for various events and activities.

largeimage